Below are answers to frequently asked questions related to registration.
- Why should I create an account?
- What do I have to do to create an account?
- How do I register for a specific course?
- Help! I'm still confused. Who can I contact for registration help?
Why should I create an account?
You cannot take an online course until you create an account.
What do I have to do create an account?
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account Form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address from email@example.com.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
Note: If you do not receive an email, you should check your junk email folder and make sure your spam filter is not blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This completes the registration process and establishes your account.
How do I register for a specific course?
Once you have logged into the site, you will see on the right hand side a place to enter your course ID. You will have received the course ID in a separate email.
Enter the course ID in the box and click on ‘Enroll’. You will then be taken to the course description page where you will see a place to enter an ‘Enrollment Key’ which you should have also received in your email. After entering the ‘Enrollment Key’, click on ‘Enroll me in this course’ which will then take you to the course.
Once you’ve enrolled in the course, you will be able access it in future visits by clicking on the ‘My Courses’ button after you have logged in.
If you have questions or problems, please email email@example.com.